Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
(Note: All states require a course-by-course evaluation for teacher certification purposes)
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Kentucky, Michigan, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, and Wisconsin.
IEE is also an approved credential evaluation service for the following Licensure / Examination bodies:
- American Society of Clinical Pathology [ASCP] Examination
- National Registry of Certified Chemists [NRCC]
- Central Application Service for Physician Assistants [CASPA]
1. If your documents are not in English, please be aware that you must also order a translation from us in addition to an evaluation. Alternatively you may have your documents translated with any Certified Translator and submit them to us. We will not accept translations done by a Notary Public or by a client (unless either is a Certified Translator).
2. Click here for the Application for Evaluation; follow the instructions and fill it out in its entirety. Please read all instructions and fill out the form in its entirety to avoid any unnecessary delays.
3. In most licensure/certification cases, the Course Report ($165 for post-secondary/college/university) is required. For Teacher Licensure, a Course Report is always required; a Document Report will not be accepted.
4. Submit to IEE, Inc. your completed application(s), original transcripts and diplomas, along with a money order or credit card information. If you are mailing us original documents, please print off the application and mail it to us with those documents. If your documents are from China, please click here for specific documentation requirements. If you require assistance completing the application and would like to visit our office, you may call our office during business hours to schedule an appointment. IEE, Inc. office is located at 7900 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd., Charlotte, NC, 28227. IEE, Inc. can be reached by phone at (704)772-0109 during business hours Monday - Friday, between 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST.
5. Your evaluation will be completed within 2 weeks after all required information is received. If you need it sooner, please consider our expedited services (see application).
* NO PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted and will delay the processing of your evaluation.