International Education Evaluations, Inc.


(704) 772-0109                  7900 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd. Suite 300   Charlotte, NC 28227



Most U.S. institutions of higher education require an evaluation of foreign education before considering the foreign student for admission. 

If your school is listed on the right-hand side bar, click on the school name for the application and specific instructions. If your school is not listed to the right, please follow the steps below. Also, if your school is not listed and that school did not specifically tell you that you could use IEE, Inc. for your credential evaluation, please make sure that your school does accept evaluations from us.

Application Steps


 1.  If your documents are not in English, please be aware that you must also order a translation from us in addition to an evaluation. Alternatively you may have your documents translated with any Certified Translator and submit them to us. We will not accept translations done by a Notary Public or by a client (unless either is a Certified Translator).

 2. Click here for the Evaluation Application; follow the instructions and fill it out in its entirety. If your school is listed on the right-hand side of the screen, please select that application and following those instructions instead. 

 3. When filling out the application you will need to select the type of report you will need:

  • If you are seeking admission as a first year student, you will need a "Document Report" -  unless the college or university has requested a GPA, or to see the courses you completed in High School - then you will need a "Course Report".
  • If you are wanting to "transfer" credit for previous studies at a non-U.S. institution, or if your school has requested a GPA, or a specific course listing - you must request a "Course Report" and submit original transcripts.


  • If you are unsure as to which type of evaluation you need (Document Report or Course Report) please speak with an adviser or admissions officer at your school for direction.

 4.  Submit to IEE, Inc. your completed application(s), official transcripts and copies of diplomas, along with a money order or credit card information.  

 5.  You evaluation will be completed within 2-3 weeks. If you need it sooner, please consider our expedited services (see application).



* NO PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted and will delay the processing of your evaluation.

* For IEE, Inc. to evaluate your foreign education you should submit original transcripts or marks sheets with a photocopy of your diplomas for all secondary and post secondary education that you would like for us to evaluate.  If your institution requires the transcript to come directly from your previous institution you must request  those documents from the institution.  If you are having your transcripts mailed directly to us from your former institution; please submit the application and payment with a note stating which institutions are sending transcripts. You may print a Request for Academic Records if you do not have an official copy of the transcripts.  Original transcripts are often required when seeking transfer credit or advanced placement



 Copyright 2013